Saturday 17 August 2013

More wedding ring finishes - recycled white gold


I've finally got around to photographing some gold rings as they are ready to send out - so I can upload some more pictures to show the different finishes I do.   Here are two chunky 6mm x 2mm flat section hand forged 14K recycled white gold bands that I was commissioned to make recently - the first has a satin brushed finish, the other is hammered with a light soft brush polish finish.


satin finish

hammered soft polish finish
Below is an adjustable recycled white gold wedding band, 5mm x 2mm flat section (I make this in a range of widths, stamped and unstamped) which is great for people who need a little flexibility in their ring due to swollen joints, (or just uniquely shaped joints!).  This has a high polish finish, but with some marks of the forging process left which gives it a unique organic texture and look.

high polish finish