Friday 20 February 2015

Lovely customer feedback to boost the morale..





We've been very busy here at Glasswing, catching up after a horrid dose of staff flu. What lovely feedback to find in my overflowing inbox!.....

"Hi Kate,

We're just back from South Africa, newly engaged. I wanted to belatedly thank you warmly for rushing the ring through for me in January - I really appreciate it. The ring fitted perfectly (my worries were unfounded!) and my fiancee absolutely loves it. She's also very impressed with your ethical production methods and sourcing of materials. The quality is fantastic and it has drawn a lot of comments from admirers - I've passed your website address on to a few people!

So thanks again for all your help. I won't hesitate to recommend you to my friends.

I've also attached a pic of my fiance holding a very friendly gecko which she rescued from the shower in our treehouse in KwaZulu-Natal, which shows the ring off nicely! Thought you might appreciate it.

Best,
Will (London) "

Gorgeous! We do appreciate it, thanks Will, and many congratulations!