Saturday 13 May 2017

Blue sea glass and diamond engagement ring in recycled silver

I've been really enjoying working with sea glass and diamonds, I think it makes an amzing combination sea in fairtrade gold or recycled silver.


I created this triple ring in 100% recycled silver with a piece of rare blue sea glass and 3mm brilliant cut diamonds. A special engagement ring to celebrate Carys and Ross's not just having found each other and their beautiful union of love and joy, but also to signify the way that hope, and an extraordinary relationship with the ocean has helped to heal after deep tragedy. 

I am so honoured to make rings for all my customers, and to share in a small but significant way in some wonderful, romantic and sometimes awe-inspiring stories.

If you'd like to know more about about Glasswing Jewellery handmade ethical jewellery, sea glass and wedding rings head over to the Glasswing Jewellery website.