Sunday 9 June 2013

Summer sea glass bangles

These Glasswing sea glass bangles are proving very popular in the Custom House Gallery in Porthleven, Cornwall, now that the summer weather has really arrived! 


Made from 925 100% recycled silver stock, they are available in single, double, triple and five 1.5mm gauge bangles, adorned and joined by a fixed ring with genuine sea glass nuggets, upcycled from Cornish and other English beaches.  I need to make some more to replenish stock!

sea glass bangles

Another sweet thing I made recently was this Sea Treasures necklace,  made with recycled silver, and a collection of aqua sea glass and blue china tumbled by the waves around Sennen in Cornwall.

sea treasures necklace

All hung randomly on totally handmade 100% recycled silver findings, on a compact silver snake chain.  I still can't find recycled chains yet, but I'm hoping one of the environmentally friendly bullion dealers I use will start making some very soon.